Finances are always touch issues in marriage, in business ventures and in being a property owner in regards to maintenance. Often when people experience these disruptions in relationship and business counseling is in order, so here are some items to implement and be aware of when owning a rental property. As a property owner, when your cash flow is in disrepair due to maintenance costs, how is your relationship with Coeur d’Alene property management? Is there hope for you to get things back on track?
As the leader in Coeur d’Alene Property Management, we want you to get your expenses back on track, so that you can get back to living and doing what you love.
You can improve your relationship with Coeur d’Alene property management with these five key elements:
- Prepare the property between tenants to ensure it meets all market ready, safety and health codes and is appealing to anyone just driving by to see the home. A well maintained home will rent faster, saving you expensive vacancy days.
- Plan ahead for maintenance that may arise by saving 1-2 months of rent per year; or 10-15% of your monthly rental income. If the home is older, set aside more to keep the home up to codes.
- Conduct inspections and seasonal maintenance to discover any problems before they escalate to bigger issues. Being proactive could save hundreds of dollars in maintenance costs alone.
- Respond promptly to maintenance issues. Not only does this cut costs on issues that could damage the home further, but it also reduces your liability and keeps tenants happy.
- Rely on the leading Coeur d’Alene property management company to save you even more on services, appliances, materials, repairs, and remodeling.
While we may not be “cost counselors,” we can help your relationship with Coeur d’Alene property management by reducing the heartache of maintenance costs. Also when property owners adhere to these tips it helps all areas of property management; tenants are happy, tenants are likely to stay longer, managers answer questions promptly and get vendors as soon as possible. Put our experienced team to the test, and allow us to revive your management experience!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.